Who remembers Stretch Armstrong? He was the muscular, gel-filled action figure toy who could stretch from his original size of 15 inches to 4 or 5 feet and then bounce back again. That’s how one of our three guest panelists, Kelly Meigs from Tanner Health in Georgia, described how her health care marketing team has been operating since the COVID-19 pandemic began. The metaphor quite possibly describes how most of us feel about now.
So, take a minute to relax back to your original shape and watch this Campfire all about what’s next for health care marketers. Hear how guests from three distinct markets—Illinois, Nevada and Georgia—are stretching their way into 2021.
Explore health care marketing topics that include:
- Engaging patient-consumers—what strategies are working?
- Revenue recovery—how to get patients back in for care.
- Planning vs. doing—how to manage daily to-dos and long-range planning.
- Community vigilance as COVID numbers drop—encouraging medical workers to get vaccinated.
- Being the trusted health news source.
- Kelly Meigs, Vice President of Marketing Strategy & Planning, Tanner Hospital System, Georgia
- Laura Shea, Director of Marketing & Community Relations, Humboldt General Hospital, Nevada
- Carl Maronich, Marketing Director, Riverside Healthcare, Illinois
- Stephen Moegling, SVP of Growth, Hailey Sault
- Mike Seyfer, Partner, CEO, Hailey Sault
What’s Next: Chapters in this Campfire
00:00 Introduction—guest and topic background.
09:17 Engaging patient-consumers—what strategies are working?
19:01 Revenue recovery—how to get patients back in for care.
27:51 Planning vs. doing—how to manage daily to-dos and long-range planning.
41:07 Community vigilance as COVID numbers drop—encouraging medical workers to get vaccinated.
44:24 S’Mores Break—being the trusted health news source.
Join Us for Our Next Campfire Session
Hailey Sault is a health care marketing agency that creates human connection for brands. For more patients and appointments. More engagement and advocacy. More memorability and market share.
We host these Campfire Sessions to discuss the issues and opportunities facing health care marketers. These are webinars without boring slides, bullet points, and sales pitches—just great insights shared by and for our marketing colleagues. We hope you’ll join us around the virtual Campfire.
Written by Denise Burgess
As a Hailey Sault senior writer, Denise believes in staying true—whether it’s capturing what matters most to audiences or following her heart’s desires to run a half marathon and channel her inner public speaker. An expert in hospital and health care content, she cherishes the sanctity of skiing through the woods on a moonlit night.